Monday 14 July 2014

Freebies addict

I admit I'm one of the freebies 'junkies' out there..always looking out for samples and contests to participate. I must say, this habit started back when I was a student where I spend almost all of my time online if not sleeping, eating, studying and loitering (and some shopping, if the money allows). Anyway, getting samples requires patience. Some of it got lost in the mail sometime but hey, you got nothing to lose right? These are some of the samples you can try :

*take note that most of the sample is available in Malaysia*

Facebook page (browsing through desktop is recommended):

1. Laurier Free Night Safe Sample

2. Free Kotex Luxe Ultrathin Pad Sample

3. Free five (5) days consecutive trial of any ACUVUE daily disposable contact lenses

Website:

4. Lactacyd Feminine Hygiene

5. Libresse Free Trial

6. Clean & Clear Free Fruit Essential Energizing Berry (complete a survey)

Most of it are beauty/hygiene related product, mainly catering for women. However guys, you can always share the good news with your ladies friends. She will thanked you for it :-)

Will update photos of recieved sample soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment